Discussions of female breast and male penis sizes have been going on for centuries. According to the widespread scenario, attacks are carried out in the overwhelming majority towards carriers of “lower values”. It even goes to the point of absurdity, the "couch professors" argue that, they say, the more the better.
This gave rise to one of the most common male questions - how to enlarge a man's penis. Finding out all the methods, their positive and negative ways, as well as the psychological aspect of the question is recommended for everyone who counts centimeters.
A bit of anatomy and statistics
In order not to go into the scientific jungle, it is enough to know a few things:
- Just like the size of the legs, nose and other parts protruding from the body, each individual's member has personal proportions. There is no relationship between the size and shape of the hands, nose, fingers, etc. with the genitals. All rumors circulating among the people are nothing more than myth and delusion.
- The spongy and cavernous bodies occupy a significant part of the penis. Their name speaks for itself, with an erection, these places are filled with blood, which leads to an increase in the hardness and size of the organ. It is not difficult to guess what an important role blood supply plays for full size. If the blood flow in the pelvic region is reduced, this directly affects the quality of "full alert". Before looking for ways to enlarge your penis, you should take care of the health of the cardiovascular system.
- What "sticks out" from the outside is not yet the entire genital organ, some of it is hidden inside. If a person is overweight, part of the penis will be hidden in the fatty layer of the scrotum, this will visually reduce it.
Race and size
But there is a relationship between race and average. Asians can boast of the most modest calibers. For them, 10 cm is the norm. But for Africans, the opposite is true, there the average value is considered to be 16-17 cm. In other countries, as in Europe, this figure occupies a "golden mean" of 13-14 cm.
An organ 15 cm in diameter and over 33 cm in length is the record holder in the field of "phallometry". And there is nothing to envy here, it is unlikely that an individual described in the twentieth century could perform a full-fledged sexual intercourse.
Age and average
In general, the word "norm" in relation to this part of the body is of little use. All the data obtained by the specialists were so individual that they had to be averaged. So a difference of +/- a couple of centimeters doesn't mean anything yet. The growth of the penis in the absence of pathologies begins at about 9 years old. At the same time, the average indicators in a calm state are as follows:
- At 9 - 12 years old, the average length will vary within 4 cm. With each passing year, the member will increase by 0. 5 cm - 1 cm.
- From 13 to 15 years old, the minimum length is approximately 5-6 cm.
- Until adulthood, the penis will lengthen to 7 - 10 cm.
Accordingly, when excited, the indicators will be as follows:
- In a child 9-12 years old, the erect phallus reaches 8-11 cm.
- At the age of 13-15, this value changes by 12-16 cm.
- In adolescents from 16 to 18 years old, the average indicator varies in the range of 13 - 17 cm.
Usually at the age of 18, the increase in length ends, at this age the member of the future man has a maximum length. After that, the organ will increase in volume and slightly decrease in length. In other words, adolescents have a slightly longer length, but less volume than a finally formed organism.
But what is most interesting is that in girls the final depth of the vagina (in an excited and calm state) is quite consistent with male sizes. Simply put, there are girls who can accommodate 20 cm (which is a huge rarity), and there are those who have enough head and 14 cm. The female genital organ is phenomenally elastic and is able to "adapt" to almost any diameter, which is notsay about the length.
In personal conversations, many girls report that the golden mean for them is 15 cm. And it’s not scary if your partner doesn’t have a couple of centimeters to the specified values. True, it becomes not entirely clear why all this talk about the obligatory presence of a great and powerful penis, which is being conducted on the Internet, because it causes pain when having sex.
Recipes for those who do not know how to enlarge a member at home read our article.
The psychological side of the issue
Despite the fact that specific indicators of the size of the penis refer to intimate details, popular culture likes to instill the existence of "ideal" proportions for male dignity. It's like 90: 60: 90 for women. At the same time, there is pressure on the weakest point - the ability to satisfy the fair sex.
In adult movies, all actors have the same “ideal” sizes. In adult literature, the main characters lead girls into ecstasy with the mere appearance of an organ. In addition, there are lovely ladies on the World Wide Web who like to argue that with modest sizes there is no demand among women.
False facts mentally put pressure on any man, imposing on him the idea that his (actually normal) size is not enough. This gives rise to insecurity and doubts about yourself and your sexual capabilities. And many peers like to lie "a little" about their real values, which instills even more uncertainty. For more information on average penis length, see our article.
The city received four centimeters of precipitation, but the men claimed that all ten. - Anecdote.
Important reasons to resize
It's one thing when a man is looking for how to enlarge his penis, because he just wanted to. In this case, gentle methods and some drugs will help him. But a person with pathologies will almost certainly have to agree to surgical intervention. Here are some of the reasons surgery can help:
- Micropenis - when the size is not enough for standard intercourse. Usually it is 2-3 cm.
- Cavernous fibrosis is a disease in which the corpus cavernosum thickens, and instead of space for blood flow, there is fibrous tissue (of which the human tendons are composed).
- Peyronie's pathology is the same connective tissue (fibrous), which by its appearance deforms the normal shape of the organ.
- Epispadias is a congenital disorder. It deforms the upper urethra.
- Hypospadias - The opening of the urethra is in the wrong place.
- Injury and trauma to an organ.
Other reasons can be attributed to aesthetic reasons for the operation. For example, due to the structure of the body, the penis is hidden in the adipose tissue of the pubis.
Methods of resizing
If a decision was made to pay for phalloplasty or tie a heavier weight to your "tool of labor", then in the beginning it is worth trying a safer method. See the article on jelqing.
If people go to the gym and achieve swinging breasts and cubes on their stomachs, what prevents them from “pumping up” another body part? There are many penis exercises, but there are a few things to learn before starting:
- Ideally, you want to achieve an incomplete erection as this will improve exercise performance.
- The organ must be warmed up before the procedures. A warm bath or hot towel will do, it is a must.
- A good lubricant is worth getting.
- Do not continue the exercise if it is painful. You could injure yourself otherwise.
For the exercise "Stretching", you need to grab the head (or the trunk) with your index and, if necessary, your thumbs and pull the penis holding it in this state for 10-15 seconds. Relax and then repeat the exercise. The tension should be carried out alternately in different directions (left-right).
Do not pull too hard, in the process it will not be too easy to massage the organ. You cannot do the exercise with the organ fully raised, it is better to think about something unpleasant at this moment. In a few months, an increase of 1-2 cm in length can be achieved.
To increase your dignity, you need a lubricant and the same half-erect state. The penis is grasped at its base with fingers in the shape of the letter "O", then translational movements are made from the beginning to the head for 10-15 minutes. Then the hand returns to its original position at the beginning of the penis, and repeat the actions with the other hand. The first hand continues to hold the base for blood flow.
A towel is also placed on the penis for better physical condition. It is enough to hold the object for 5 seconds for 20 approaches. Can be done while standing or sitting on the edge of the chair. If successful with a simple towel, further exercise can be done with a damp object.
The benefits of Kegel exercises have recently been established. Their implementation is carried out by attempts to stop urination for 10 seconds. Gradually, you can learn to better control the PC muscle. It will increase stamina in sex, give the body health, and moderately increase size.
This group includes any drugs whose manufacturers claim to increase the size of the organ after use:
- Pills. Thanks to the substances they contain, a person's erection improves, an increase in the duration of intercourse is observed, etc. A peak erection slightly increases the size of the penis and its firmness, the latter quality highly appreciated by women.
- Dietary supplements - Dietary supplements cannot be considered as medicines. It is rather "vitamins and microelements" that have a beneficial, and most importantly, harmless effect on the body. The composition includes herbs and natural ingredients, whose action also improves the functioning of the reproductive system and erectile function of the body. Ginseng root, Peruvian maca, cordyceps, ginkgo biloba and other natural ingredients are used in many medicines for men's health and growth.
- Gels, sprays and other ointments that must be rubbed into the penis before sex. The substances in the composition make ejaculation brighter, sex longer, and the penis is thicker and longer (if you reduce the description of marketers to dry facts). The cumulative effect implies a stronger effect with prolonged use.
The truth is that all drugs work to improve circulation to the penis. Simply put, the effect is temporary, patients do report an increase in size, but once you quit taking a drug or using a gel, their effect will gradually fade away. Nevertheless, it is a safe and affordable method (compared to the same weight between the legs).
Pumps for extenders and . . . weights
The vacuum pump forms a low pressure space around the penis that is injected into it. Low blood pressure increases blood flow while decreasing outflow. Increases organ thickness quite significantly. The first sessions are carried out for 5 minutes, gradually the duration of application increases to 20. Products are used if more humane methods are ineffective.
The pump has quite a few drawbacks - rupture of capillaries, darkening of the cover, hemorrhages, etc. You must carefully follow the instructions, do not exceed the duration of the session, as well as the pressure indicated in the instructions.
Extenders are devices that simply stretch a penis. It is similar to exercise, but the device is more radical. It is worn for 1-2 months. The product itself has many variations, but the basis is taken from two rods, between which there is a ring for gripping the head. The device itself is attached at the base of the organ. Gradually, the barbells are extended, and the organ is lengthened. The process itself is gradual and not painful (if used correctly). The extender stimulates the cells of the organ, which stretch the tissues. It is best to wear it at home. The length increases by 5 mm per month, and the device also helps to correct the curvature.
As for weights, their principle is similar to using an extender, but refers to traumatic practices. A loop is made from the rope, which is put on at the base of the head of the penis. A weight is attached to the end of the rope, and the man goes about his business. If you feel uncomfortable, stop this activity immediately.
Organ stretching with weights was invented before extenders.
In themed stores (sex shops) special attachments are sold that are put on the penis before intercourse. This allows you to instantly build up the missing centimeters. There are nozzles in a variety of shapes and sizes, and some companies even offer vibrating products. The only disadvantage is reduced sensitivity during sex. And only a girl will feel the volume, for a man everything will remain as before.
There are several types of operations that are aimed at changing the shape, length and width:
- The most common methods include augmentation plastics. During the operation, the surgeon cuts the ligament that supports the penis and pushes it forward, this allows you to add a few centimeters. The increase in diameter is achieved by pumping adipose tissue or silicone.
- There is also prosthetics, during which the cavernous tissue is supplemented with endoprostheses. There are many types of prostheses. The most serious ones are sewn together with a pump and a reservoir for a full erection. But for penis enlargement, simple elastic one-piece inserts are enough.
- Simple plastic surgery. With it, the patient is injected with implants made of silicone or gel.
- Muscle transplant.
- Hyaluronic acid injections are injected into the trunk of the organ. The resulting volume lasts for a year, because the acid gradually dissolves in the body.
With improper exercise techniques, overdosing, or unsuccessful surgery, the following effects can be observed:
- Discomfort in the organ.
- Bruising and bruising, darkening of the skin.
- Drying of the skin, cracking.
- A rash on the surface of the penis.
- Bloody discharge, appearance of external defects.
- Erectile dysfunction. Problems with urination
If one of the symptoms occurs, you should immediately contact a medical facility.
Before deciding on one of the listed methods, you should think carefully, is the size really not enough? Or maybe it's all about skill. As many girls note - even the largest penis does not save a man from inept behavior in sex.