It just so happens that in modern society, the male penis is the most popular organ in the human body. It evokes a lot of conversations, emotions, ridicule, admiration, and so on.
Most scientists believe that the normal length of a man's penis in an erect state is from 12 to 20 cm. Probably many people do not know, but the size of a man's penis directly depends on the level of sex hormones in his body. That is, the more hormones, the larger the penis. An excess of them can provoke reaching the length of the penis up to 25-30 centimeters. In the case of a reduced level of hormones or a congenital disease of the endocrine system, the penis will be small - 12-14 centimeters or less. In most cases, the length of the penis is 16-18 centimeters.
Modern medicine makes it possible to surgically increase the size of manhood. Such operations are really advisable just in the case of a low level of sex hormones in the body and in the presence of a micropenis (in fact, this is a medical term), when the size of the genital organ is 10 cm or less in a state of erection.
However, there is an opinion among men that the larger the size of the penis, the better the erection will be and the greater the likelihood of pleasing a woman during sex. We hasten to disappoint you, but this is not the case. In fact, the ability to satisfy the fair sex does not depend on the size of the penis, it all depends on the other talents, skills and abilities of a man.
Ways to enlarge the penis
But still, even if the size of the penis fits within the boundaries of 12-20 cm, and you still want to enlarge it for some reason, there are several other ways where surgical intervention is not required.
- Vacuum pump. The classic version. The vacuum will help more blood flow into the penis. Then you pinch the genital organ with a ring to reduce blood flow. The disadvantages of the device are obvious: as soon as you remove the ring, the penis will certainly immediately return to its original state. Side effects: bruising, damage to blood vessels, abscesses, temporary erectile dysfunction.
- Weights, exercises of all kinds.Remember once and for all that the penis is not a muscle like the biceps, for example. It cannot be trained, pumped up or something like that. But there are methods that allow you to slightly stretch and lengthen the penis. These methods are based primarily on stretching with weights. Such procedures without prior surgical intervention can lead to tears of the ligaments and tissues. Experts do not recommend carrying out such manipulations and seriously question their effectiveness.
- Tablets, creams and other devices.Absurd absurdity. Such means are nothing more than an advertising stunt for manufacturers. There are no registered cases of penis enlargement with the help of such drugs and funds.
Doctors say that penis enlargement operations are not the most popular in plastic surgery today. This is probably understandable, given the current trends in society. After all, the main clients of plastic surgeons are still women. But, according to one of the specialists in this field, among male patients, surgical intervention to increase the genital organ is very popular. Moreover, operations are performed not only by people with deviations from the norm by this criterion, but also by those for whom even 20 cm is not enough.
Surgery can be an effective method, unlike others, which also take place. As with any operation, there are risks and the likelihood that after the procedure your expectations will not coincide with the actual results.
There are 2 types of penis enlargement surgeries in total:
- Penile lengthening.The penis is attached to the pelvis using special supporting ligaments (cords). Part of the organ is hidden inside the body. Cutting off these ligaments makes it possible to see more of the penis. So that the ligaments do not immediately re-fuse, for six months it is necessary to wear a special apparatus that performs the function of weighting and pulling off. This device is called an extender. When used correctly, it stretches the male genital organ, which leads to an increase in the number of cells in the tissue of which it is composed. Patients who still doubt whether to undergo penis lengthening surgery or not, I would like to inform you that you will need to wear an extender for 6 hours every day, with breaks of 15 minutes every 2 hours (and wearing it while sleeping is prohibited). It is very difficult to fit such a device into tight clothes, which will make it almost impossible to lead an active lifestyle. Wearing an extender is fraught with complications such as paraphimosis. After a successful operation, a full course of recovery and additional exercises, you can achieve an increase in the penis by 3-5 cm.
- Thickening of the penis.From the very beginning, this procedure involved the elementary transplantation of adipose tissue into the penis shaft from other parts of the patient's body. Thus, the member became more massive. This option entails several disadvantages, because the adipose tissue is partially absorbed, the penis becomes lumpy. The modern technique of performing operations to thicken manhood involves the use of an allograft, tissue transplanted from a genetically dissimilar organism.
How much does penis enlargement surgery cost?
Plastic surgery for penis enlargement has a fairly wide range of costs. Such a not small spread in price is associated with the use of various techniques. The price also depends on the type of intervention (lengthening, thickening).
Possible risks and complications after surgery
Before lying on the operating table, you need to weigh the pros and cons. In general, the efficiency of such plastic is 97. 5%. But, according to experts, only 35% of patients are really satisfied with the results, another 50% are beginning to look for new ways to increase the penis.
Complications include scars, infections, changes in the normal angle of erection, impotence and decreased sensitivity.
The male penis is a very sensitive and unusual organ. Is it worth enlarging a normal penis to incredible sizes at the risk of your sexual and mental health?