One of the most important tasks of medicine is to improve the patient's quality of life. It is difficult to imagine a normal and healthy life in which there is no sexual intercourse. This largely depends on the functional health of the penis, as well as on the features of its anatomical structure. Some men are convinced that their penis is not normal size, so they decide to use the services of surgeons. First of all, you need to analyze whether the size of the penis really needs to be adjusted, and also find out how much it costs to enlarge the penis.
What problems can there be with the penis?
Since ancient times, the size, appearance and function of the male genital organ have played an important role in showing courage, strength and health. Psychologists say that representatives of the stronger sex who have problems with the penis do not make good contact, especially with the female sex, are notorious and insecure. Surgery can help in this matter, but you should first clarify how much the penis enlargement operation costs, since this fact makes many people give preference to another method of correction.
The procedure is not carried out to everyone who only wants to, since for this there must be social, medical or aesthetic indications. Basically, a man faces the following problems:
- insufficient penis length;
- small diameter of the penis.
These problems force a man to look for various ways to enlarge the organ, some of them pose a health hazard, while others are generally not effective. Various exercises and massage aimed at the groin area received positive feedback, thanks to daily manipulations, blood circulation improves and the structural elements of the penis are stretched. But one of the disadvantages of such a radical method as surgery is the high cost of penis enlargement surgery.
Before using any method of penile correction, you should visit a medical institution, where a specialist must carry out diagnostics to determine the presence of pathological processes and determine the cause that led to a change in the geometry of the phallus. In general, all causes can be divided into congenital and acquired. The following factors are congenital:
- phimosis - non-opening of the foreskin;
- abnormal development;
- irregular shape of the penis.
These problems arise in a man from birth and, for some reason, have not been corrected in early childhood. Basically, this is the fault of the doctors who carried out the scheduled examination, as well as the parents who did not pay attention to the improper development of the child's genitals in time. The structure visually changes during erection for the following reasons:
- pathology of the development of the cavernous bodies and the tunica albuginea, which is called fibrosis in medicine;
- congenital deformity of the corpus spongiosum caused by epispadias and hypospadias.
Acquired diseases are no less common; they arise as a result of the action of negative factors of the external or internal environment. In this case, the responsibility lies solely with the man who did not make an attempt to defend himself or did not go to a medical institution in time. These ailments include these manifestations:
- the ingress of foreign bodies into the genitals;
- the development of dangerous infectious diseases;
- damage and injury to the penis.
In order not to lead to serious complications or pathological process, you should immediately respond to any signs of disease. Deformation occurs for these reasons:
- severe damage to the corpus cavernosum, as well as trauma, in which there was a partial or complete rupture of the tunica albuginea;
- as a result of complications from Peyronie's disease;
- after earlier transferred diseases associated with the reproductive system - priapism;
- a consequence of surgical intervention, for example, prosthetics of the male organ.
The above factors lead to a change in the appearance of the penis, as a result of which the man decides to make a surgical correction, but first you need to find out how much it costs to enlarge the penis.
Hidden member features
Many men believe that the standard of a normal phallus is at least 20 centimeters with a large head and great thickness. However, in the process of research, it was not possible to establish a certain norm, since it differs at each stage of a man's development and depends on other characteristics of his body. At birth, the length is only 3 centimeters, and when extended, it is about 4 centimeters. The size of the penis of a European man at rest is about 9 centimeters, and with an erection it increases to 12-18 cm. From this we can conclude that on average its length is 15 centimeters. However, men who have this size consider it too small and want to know how much it costs to enlarge the penis and how to do it at all.
The indications for the appointment of an operation are various congenital pathologies that lead to a deterioration in the quality of life of a man, in some cases, and to a loss of reproductive abilities. Often the penis is small because it is hidden in the tissues of the scrotum. This pathology is called a hidden penis, it was not possible to fully study it, as well as to determine the exact causes of its occurrence. In the first, the term "was used in 1954, but only 23 years later, doctors were able to give a clear definition of this concept.
The latent penis is an anomaly in the development of the congenital penis, which is characterized by the presence of a normal-sized penis in a man, but it is hidden behind the tissues of the scrotum, as well as the subcutaneous fat of the pubic zone.
It can be concluded that the hidden phallus is an ailment in which the genital organ has the normal size of the corpora cavernosa, corresponding to age. The following factors lead to the occurrence of this pathology:
- being overweight;
- underdevelopment in sexual development;
- microscopic idiopathic phallus;
- large hernia;
- dropsy affecting the testicular membranes and other conditions in which the scrotum grows to such a size that it completely hides the genital organ;
If you suspect the development of this pathology, you should contact a medical institution, where the attending physician will diagnose, determine the cause of this condition and clarify the cost of penis enlargement. Of great importance in this case depends on the type of hidden penis:
- Recessed. In this case, the base of the penis is located where needed, but the corpora cavernosa are hidden in the tissues of the bosom and scrotum.
- Webbed. On the ventral surface of the organ, an obvious lack of skin is felt, as a result of which a transition is made to the skin of the scrotum, and then immediately to the foreskin.
- Displaced. Another name for the pathology is the member-scrotal transposition, in which the base of the organ is displaced into the central part of the scrotum.
The ailment is treated through surgery, some plastic changes are made on the ligaments of the penis and scrotum. In this case, the negative factor is the long recovery period and the cost of penis enlargement surgery. Additionally, the effectiveness of such therapy is increased through the use of hormonal agents. If necessary, the hernia is removed.
Varieties of penis enlargement operations
Before deciding on the surgical correction of the penis, a number of very important aspects should be considered. To begin with, you should consult with your doctor so that he clarifies the indications for the operation, and also gives a referral for diagnostic measures. With their help, specialists will determine the appropriateness of the procedure and confirm the absence of contraindications. For these purposes, a urologist or andrologist from a local hospital is suitable.
The operation is performed by surgeons in a private plastic clinic or in large city hospitals. From the type of operation and the characteristics of the clinic, it is determined how much the operation to enlarge the penis costs. Private institutions in their price lists indicate the cost of procedures is much higher than in conventional hospitals. Naturally, the conditions of detention, the professionalism of doctors and the quality of equipment are much better in the former.
Plastic surgery is performed by various methods, it depends on the wishes of the patient and the appointment of the attending physician. Experts say that it is advisable to carry out the operation if the length of the penis is less than 12 centimeters.
The following types of surgical intervention are offered:
- Lipofilling.This operation involves the use of the patient's adipose tissue, it is taken from one place and placed in the internal cavity of the penis. Some of the cells dissolve, but the rest remain, although over time they may disappear too. In some cases, flaps of muscle tissue are transplanted, but this significantly increases the risk of various complications. This procedure adds about 1 centimeter. This is a very insignificant increase in the penis, the price depends on the credibility of the clinic and its location.
- Muscle transplant.This procedure allows you to enlarge the penis, including the head, approximately 3-4 units will be added in centimeters, but not every institution will be able to carry out this operation. It is carried out under general anesthesia, its essence lies in the fact that muscle tissue is taken from the abdominal cavity and transplanted into the penis. This is a complex procedure, therefore, before carrying out it, a man must pass all the analyzes, consult with a urologist and anesthesiologist. It is important to properly prepare for the procedure, for this you cannot eat food and water (in limited quantities you can) 10 hours before the operation. This procedure has some contraindications, in which the operation will necessarily be refused, these include: psychoemotional instability, diabetes mellitus, hypertension, problems with blood coagulation. This is the most expensive penis enlargement procedure.
- Ligamentotomy.Before the start of the procedure, the man is injected with general anesthesia, if there is an intolerance to such anesthesia, then they resort to spinal anesthesia. The doctor dissects the ligament of the penis, which is attached to the bones of the pelvis. Due to this, the size of the penis increases. After dissection, the surgeon removes the hidden part, then sutures the incision. Many people choose this procedure because of how much penis enlargement surgery costs, because its cost is only quite low.
- Falloprosthetics.This operation is notable for its increased complexity, therefore it is carried out exclusively by a qualified specialist. For its implementation, general anesthesia is also required, the doctor cuts the tissue, which gives access to the spongy bodies of the penis, then an implant is implanted there. Various types of prostheses are known to modern medicine, it can be an inflatable prosthesis, plastic, as well as hard, the latter is installed much less often. This procedure takes a long time, but guarantees the most effective length increase result. Initially, you should determine how much the penis enlargement costs, it is known that this amount is very large.
Each type of surgery has a number of advantages and features. It is on the basis of them that a specific method of operation is chosen, but one should not forget about complications.
Of course, after surgery in the human body, there is an increased risk of side effects. The enlargement of the penis by this method is no exception. One of them is the altered appearance of the phallus, which may not meet the expectations of a man. Plus, a number of other complications may arise:
- penetration of infection through the wound;
- violation of reproductive function;
- psycho-emotional failures;
- decreased sensitivity of the penis;
- tissue resorption;
- blood clots;
- an unusual angle of inclination of the penis in an erect state.
Before starting the procedure, the specialist must inform the man not only of the cost of the penis enlargement operation, but also warn him of the possible risks. A man independently decides whether it is advisable to carry out a surgical intervention.
Not a single professional surgeon will guarantee 100% of the result, and even more so, he will not be able to say for sure when a man will be able to return to normal sex life.
It is believed that after surgery or using an extender, the thickness of the penis is significantly reduced. This assumption is nothing more than a fiction, since when the tissues of the penis are pulled out, new cells are formed around the entire perimeter, and not in a specific place. This process allows for a uniform increase in male "dignity" in length and width. That is why you cannot refuse to use an extender, since this device not only stretches the penis, but also maintains it in the correct condition, which is very important after the surgeon has cut the ligaments.
The operation to enlarge the male genital organ is the most effective procedure, because it allows you to radically change the appearance of the penis, correcting its length and thickness. For the operation, there must be indications from the attending physician, for example, congenital abnormalities or the size of the penis is less than 12 centimeters. At the same time, it is important to consider how much it costs to increase the penis - the price for this procedure is calculated in tens and hundreds of thousands of rubles, you will need a qualified doctor and a long rehabilitation period. Experts recommend using the services of a plastic surgeon only if the size of the penis really significantly impairs the quality of a man's life.