Unfortunately, sooner or later men are faced with such a problem as impotence. The weakening or absence of erection is a fairly common trouble. This is due to the fact that the human body is affected by many negative factors. But, observing some rules and recommendations of doctors, you can return a man's strength, and with it all the joy of sexual life. So, how to increase potency in men?
That affect the potency
In some cases the potency is reduced without any obvious reason. But this is only speculation of men. Because the causes can hide. Among them include:
- Bad habits. The potency is adversely affected by alcohol consumption and Smoking. This applies especially to beer, which reduces the production of testosterone. As for Smoking, it leads to vasoconstriction, which negatively affects the functioning of the organs of the pelvis.
- Taking drugs. The use of such substances reduces libido and impairs virility. This is especially true of drugs that are administered intravenously.
- An improper diet. If you experience problems with male power recommended to refuse the use of semi-finished products and food from fast food. This applies to sweet and fat food.
- The intake of certain medications. Some antibiotic remedies have a negative impact on the body. Suffers not only the digestive and immune system, but also sexual.
- Therefore, it is not recommended to self-medicate especially when it comes to antibiotics.
- Psychological problems. Psychological trauma associated with intimacy, negatively affects the erection. To solve this problem with medication is difficult. Without visiting the profile of a specialist can not do.
- The intake of steroids. In recent years, these substances are very popular among athletes. This is due to the fact that they allow you to quickly gain muscle mass. But few know about their side effects. Steroids negatively affect male power and cause erectile dysfunction.
- Disease for men. Prostatitis and other diseases cause significant harm to the reproductive system. This is especially true of diseases that are transmitted sexually.
Important here is the age and physical condition of the men.
How to increase the potency at home
In most cases, to increase the potency without the use of drugs. Often the treatment is done at home. To achieve the desired result using the following methods of therapy:
- special training and exercises;
- traditional medicines;
- eating right and avoiding harmful habits.
Each of these methods can be easily used at home. They don't take much time and does not affect the way of life. Of course, the use of a particular method is to consult a doctor, especially with respect to drug therapy and traditional medicine.
Treatment at home begins with improving lifestyle. First of all, you need to give up bad habits. It is necessary to restrict the use of any alcoholic beverages. This also applies to Smoking. Thus, eliminate the factors that negatively affect potency.
Also important is the food. To increase potency, doctors recommend you regularly use the following products:
- Nuts. Despite the high calorie, the product has a positive effect on potency. Recommended to use every day. The product is eaten in its pure form and added to various dishes.
- Garlic. Often added to salads and other dishes. Popular scrambled eggs with onions and garlic. The product is useful for both women and men, including their potency.
- Greens. Parsley, dill and spinach should be present in the diet every day.
- Spices. First of all it concerns the cinnamon, cardamom and ginger.
- Seafood. Include natural aphrodisiacs, which have a high efficiency at higher potency.
- Sunflower, pumpkin and linseed.
Important! To quickly increase the potency at home, doctors recommend the use of combined therapy.
It includes not only a change of lifestyle, but also the massages and different exercises. Regarding the latter, the increase in potency at home is done using these techniques:
- exercise "birch" and "Bike";
- a step drill;
- running on the spot;
- squat "plie".
Not less effective will be the massage of the testicles and the penis. If necessary, you can seek the help of a specialist. Exercise and massage help to improve blood flow to the pelvic organs, which has a positive effect on virility.
How to increase the potency of folk remedies
Today, traditional medicines are widely used for the treatment of various diseases. And impotence is not an exception. The increased potency in men, is such folk remedies:
- Honey potion. To prepare the remedy you need to take 500 grams of walnuts, 100 g of aloe juice and 300 g of liquid honey. Aloe leaves mince and mix with other components. Received the drug is drink every day for 50 g.
- Tincture of garlic. 1 kg of garlic peel and finely chop. Place in a glass bowl and fill with purified water. Capacity to put in a dark place and let stand 3 weeks. The Bank periodically needs to shake things up. Ready infusion taken daily 1 tsp.
- White wine. To increase male power recommended to use only high quality wine. To prepare the remedy, you need to take 1 liter of wine and mix with grapefruit or orange juice. Add 100 g of lemon juice and 2 tsp honey. All components to mix, after which the composition to heat. Once the drink has cooled, it is placed for several days in a cool place. Recommended to take before intimacy. You need to pre-filter.
- Tincture of horseradish. 500 g of leaves of horseradish to grind and cover with water. Infuse for a week, after which add 2 tbsp of honey and 50 g of lemon juice. To eat before the meal, 1 tbsp
Increase potency is done with the help of herbs. Phototherapy should be implemented only after consultation with your doctor. Have high effectiveness in the thyme, ginseng and calamus root. The popularity of this technique is that it practically has no contraindications and side effects.
How to increase the potency drugs
If a man has serious problems with potency, the doctor prescribes drug therapy. Using certain medications can quickly restore virility.
Important! Today, there are a large number of drugs to enhance potency in men. But before you take any remedy, you should consult with a specialist.
Together with medications the doctor prescribes a course of vitamins. This will restore the balance of macro - and microelements, deficiency of which leads to the development of pathologies and diseases of the reproductive system. The therapy includes:
- vitamin a prevents aging of the organism and takes part in metabolism;
- vitamins B1 and B2 increase the muscular activity of the penis;
- vitamin B3 lowers cholesterol level and improves blood circulation;
- vitamin B6 is very important in the presence of harmful habits;
- vitamin C restores, normalizes libido and potency.
Complex vitamin prescribed by a doctor after research. In any case, in difficult situations the treatment should be complex.
Necessary not only restore potency, but also to do everything to prevent the recurrence of the problem.