What is male menopause? It is known that the level of sex hormones (androgens) in the body depends on the ability of men to reproduction.
But the level of sex hormones may decrease not only due to age, but also because of the comorbidities, lifestyle, bad habits. It is known that a healthy lifestyle leads to a continuation of reproductive age men. Conversely, bad habits, chronic diseases can lead to the appearance of the signs of menopause in men after the age of 40, and at a younger age. At what age do show signs of menopause due to natural causes? Most often, the potency begins to decline in relatively healthy men aged 50 to 60 years of age and older, all depends on the individual characteristics of the organism. It should be noted that sometimes there is a temporary decrease in potency, not depending on age. Complete impotence may occur in severe diseases.
Factors influencing reduced potency
- Chronic fatigue, fatigue. Permanent physical and mental overload lead to the fact that men's potency begins to decline. But if you adjust the mode of work and rest, to balance the load, to give the body to recover, the resulting condition can be solved easily.
- Stress, prolonged depression. Potency in men depends on mood directly to avoid problems, you must learn to get out of unpleasant situations, to engage auto-training, when a particular sensibility, you may want to think about changing jobs.
- Obesity. The reasons leading to the occurrence of overweight known: a systematic overeating, sedentary lifestyle, sedentary work, hormonal failure, the abuse of beer. The last reason directly affects the quality of potency. Since the hop (part beer) contains an analogue of female sex hormone, called phytoestrogen. Because it produces not only beer belly is formed effeminatos figure, but also as a result of systematic income phytoestrogen in the body — men are losing their potency.
- Diabetes of the 2nd type.
- Cardiovascular disease (without treatment is a violation of the blood supply of organs of small pelvis, as a result, impotence).
- The influence of alcohol, drugs, tobacco.
- Running inflammatory diseases of the male genital organs and sexually transmitted infections may lead not only to a weakening of potency, and complete impotence.
- Hazardous working conditions (e.g. work in the chemical industry, the impact on the body of toxic substances, which may disrupt the work of the body as a whole)
Signs of male menopause
- Erectile dysfunction, impotence.
- The decrease in the number morning erection or its complete disappearance.
- Dizziness, disruption of the cardiovascular system.
Why the menopause is manifested not only by a decrease in reproductive function and other physiological manifestations? Because sex hormones affect many of the indicators in the body, almost all and, if the person is unhealthy, it is the weaknesses that will suffer the most.
Menopause may be accompanied by not only physical issues, when we are talking about reducing the potency and other characteristics, but also psychological disabilities, neurological:
- Irritability, causeless anxiety, fear.
- Impaired memory, reduced ability to concentrate.
- Hypoactive sexual desire.
All of these symptoms may occur or may not occur, it all depends on the characteristics of the organism.
What to do if it falls potency?
Problems with potency in men affects self esteem, quality of life and well-being.
What to do if failure treated whether the potency is weakened, does the flow of drugs on the reproductive sphere? The state of the climacteric period in men can be corrected by drugs prescribed by a doctor and traditional medicine.
To increase potency help of medicinal plants, but before the use should consult a doctor to avoid unexpected effects. Apply the following medicinal plants as hawthorn, shepherd's purse and various fees from several types of plants.
Increased potency is regulated by the use of hormones. Potency after 50-60 years is in need of comprehensive support, as a rule, the doctor prescribes drugs for continuous use. You can start treatment with any problematic age, and the potency with regular measures, as a rule, is restored. If the potency has fallen from severe exertion mentally or physically, you need to reconsider your lifestyle.