Maintain an erection of the stable will help properly constructed diet and multivitamin complexes with selenium or zinc. To obtain minerals and vitamins for men to improve the potency can of meat, seafood, offal, vegetables and fruits, greens, cereals.
To Supplement the complex treatment of impotence is by taking multivitamin complexes for men. They can be purchased in any pharmacy item without proper prescription.
The question arises, what pharmacy means to choose? Doctors believe that the best option is to choose polyvitaminic complexes for men.
What vitamins and minerals need men?
Problems with erection occur every second man aged 50 years. To stabilize the sexual power many patients prefer to use inhibitors PDE-5 or useful supplements.
The use of sexual stimulants can increase the potency and libido. But doctors insist that erectile dysfunction treatment should be complex. Men need from foods and multivitamin complexes to obtain a sufficient amount of macronutrients that are responsible for blood circulation, synthesis of testosterone, prostate function and quality of ejaculate.
To maintain the potency of the stable, the man needs to get a sufficient number of elements such as:
- Vitamins D and D3. How they can act on the potency? All these components have a positive impact on the musculoskeletal system and the endocrine system. But there is one interesting fact - a sufficient amount of vitamin D indirectly stimulates the synthesis of androgens.
- Vitamins B. They are involved in the synthesis of testosterone. Also b-vitamins can restore a person's energy structure and protect the liver from toxins. According to medical estimates, the vitamins are involved in more than 1500 biochemical processes.
- Vitamin e Is a natural antioxidant. Vitamin E has tangible benefits for blood circulation and capillary permeability. The component also has a positive effect on the immune system of a person.
- Vitamin C Improves blood circulation, increases the elasticity of blood vessels, positively affects the prostate gland. Doctors claim that drinking enough vitamin C is an excellent prevention of prostatitis and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Zinc. A macronutrient is a "building material" for the most important male androgen testosterone. Zinc also enhances the activity of spermatozoa and stabilization of the immune system. To consume zinc is especially important to men in the period of pregnancy planning.
- Selenium. Mineral impact on reproductive function, blood circulation in the pelvis and prostate function.
What foods contain vitamins for male potency?
To get enough vitamins and macronutrients to enhance sexual power is possible if balanced diet. Properly constructed diet will greatly improve the potency and increase libido.
What foods contain vitamins for erection, will demonstrate the table provided below:
|Zinc.||Perch, trout, herring, saury, shrimp, egg yolks, anchovies, walnuts and oysters.|
|Selenium.||Bread with bran, brown bread, tomatoes, eggs, shrimp, garlic.|
|Vitamin C.||Onions, cabbage, parsley, carrot, grapefruit, tangerines, lemon, oranges.|
Celery, green onions, olive oil, egg yolk, Flaxseed oil.
|B vitamins||Avocado, banana, beef, milk, tomatoes, oranges, corn, spinach, oatmeal, caviar, cranberry, lemon, hot pepper, rose hips.|
|The vitamin d group||Milk, eggs, quail eggs, cottage cheese, chicken breast, beef, cheese, mushrooms, herring, shrimp.|